150W Sine Wave Power Inverter
Sine wave power inverters change direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) and our 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is one of the smallest, lightest and most efficient power inverters available!
The Sine Wave Power Inverter is used with the Freedom V² CPAP Battery to…
Connect certain CPAP machines to the battery that do not have a specific Battery Power Solutions DC output cable available such as the following makes and models:
- Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP
- Z1/Z2 Travel CPAP
- Transcend Series Travel CPAP
- 3B Medical CPAP & BiPAP machines
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP & BiPAP machines
- DeVilbiss CPAP & BiPAP machines
Connect other portable electronic devices like tablets and laptops to the battery using the device AC power supply.
Charge the battery using a 12V auxiliary power outlet (charge in a vehicle).
- Efficiently converts DC (direct current) to AC (alternating current) to charge a variety of portable electronic devices and external batteries including the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery via a 12V DC auxiliary power outlet.
- Provides 150 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 200 Watts peak (maximum) power.
- Lightweight, compact size and 31.5” cord length makes it easier to position electronics and batteries for charging especially when charging in a vehicle.
- Unique Soft Start Technology (SST) gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits.
- The three-pronged plug and two USB input ports allow for easy connection to a variety of other external batteries and small electronic devices like phones, tablets, laptops, and more. Turbo cooling fan prevents thermal runaway and extends the life of the inverter by keeping components cool.
In The Box
- 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Freedom V² Mobile Power Receptacle
- Instruction Sheet