CPAP Pillow 2.0
PLEASE NOTE (Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns)
The newly ergonomically designed CPAP Pillow 2.0 offers sleep apnea patience a solution to their hassle with their CPAP regimen each night. With deeper side pocket cutouts that allow your mask to rest in a pressure-free zone, 50% more surface area and an upgraded plush fiber fill pillow top – no matter if your back or side sleeper, you can finally get the restful night’s sleep you been hoping to dream about!
CPAP Pillow 2.0 takes the original concept design of the Contour CPAP Pillow and includes more luxurious comfort benefits to offer you the best night sleep you can get from a bed pillow. Made from a highly resilient, precision molded foam, this CPAP bed pillow for sleep apnea patients offers a more stable sleeping surface that provides consistent positioning all night long.
- Works With All Major Brand & Styles of Masks
- Deep Corner Pockets to minimize pressure, leaks and shifting
- Ergonomic Design enhances head, neck, spine and airway alignment
- Precision molded core features a plush fiberfill pillow top to improve comfort, quality of sleep and compliance
- Hose tether feature helps improve airflow by allowing the user to move freely through the night
The Contour Products CPAP Pillow 2.0 offers better accommodation for full mask wearers. With ergonomic design features, this CPAP bed pillow offers sleep apnea patients the rest they have been (tying to) dream of.
- Comfortable custom ear depressions that allows you to lay comfortable on your side and helps eliminate ear pain from your CPAP mask
- Support your head with the concave center to help maintain proper positioning through the night and promote proper airway alignment
- Inclined sides support your forehead and prevent your face from sliding down and reduce the risk of mask shifting and pressure keeping your in proper CPAP compliance
- The famous Orthopedic Contour Curve offers proper spine alignment for back and side sleeping
- Naturally rest your shoulders by cradling them in the crescent curve offer support and proper body alignment for your head, neck and spine
- Deeper Mask Cutouts reduce mask contact resulting in less pressure points to your face and mask which helps reduce mask shifting which causes leaks & dryness as well as facial pressure that causes those red lines in the morning
- Plush Pillow Top Cover provides a cushiony, plush support surface like your traditional bed pillow
While the Contour CPAP pillow has received recommendations and accolades from RT’s nationwide and different associations like the America Sleep Apnea Association or American Association for Homecare as well as an AAST member, we understand the importance of a good night’s rest. Our main goal is to provide all our customers with the best sleep possible, which is why we decide to make beneficial upgrades to our CPAP bed pillow.
- Fiberfill pillow top surface provides your bed pillow not only with CPAP compliance but improves your comfort
- 50% wider sleeping support area
- Improved no pressure pocket shape, better accommodates new CPAP Masks
- Extended hose tether is 3” longer to provide better hose control throughout the night to help reduce pulling and pressure on your mask
- Updated precious cut foam offers stable surface and quality edge positioning
- Ultimate adjustable CAPAP comfort