CAIRE AirSep NewLife Intensity
Caire AirSep NewLife Intensity 10L Oxygen Concentrator (Dual Flow)
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns.
Enjoy savings by serving two patients from a single oxygen concentrator!
The CAIRE AirSep NewLife Intensity 10L Oxygen Concentrator allows either one or two patients to be served from the same device, providing reduced power consumption and fewer oxygen concentrator purchases. While this stationary concentrator provides up to a maximum of 10 LPM output through two separate flow meters, the PSI is never split, so both sides deliver at 20 PSI. The AirSep NewLife Intensity concentrator can also provide low flow meter blocks to serve pediatric applications.
FEATURES: CAIRE AirSep NewLife Intensity
Lifetime Cost Savings
- One device can serve two patients
- Power efficiency reduces electric expenses
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric or other low flow applications
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify concentration
- Can provide outlet pressure for accessories such as medical, venti-masks and volume jet nebulizers
- Alarms sound on various triggers: Power Failure, Battery Test, High Temperature, Power Failure, High Pressure, Low Pressure, Low Concentration
When used with two patients, there is a maximum combined output of 10LPM. For example, one flow meter can output 5 LPM and the other can also output 5 LPM or less. Or, one flow meter can be set to 3 LPM and the other at 7 LPM, any combination works as long as it does not exceed the maximum of 10 LPM.
IN THE BOX: CAIRE AirSep NewLife Intensity
- Oxygen concentrator
- User manual
CAIRE is a globally recognized brand in oxygen therapy devices. For single-use applications, they also offer the Freestyle Comfort series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators.
- 3 years
Mode of Operation
- Continuous flow
Min O2 Output
- 2 LPM
Max O2 Output
- 10 LPM
- 89% to 95%
- 58 Lbs
- 27.5”H x 16.5”W x 14.5”D
- 57 dBA (average)
- 590 watts (average)