CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator - 5 LPM
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns.
Enjoy a low total cost of ownership with this technologically advanced 5-liter device.
Built with longevity and durability in mind, CAIRE’s Companion 5 ECO stationary oxygen concentrator has a quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw that make it perfect for at-home use. Durable, reliable, and easy to maintain, it is also perfect for care facilities and professional settings.
FEATURES: CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
Lifetime Cost Savings
- High-capacity compressor and sieve beds are equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture, reducing wear on major components
- AutoFLOW technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) provides significant savings on electrical costs and decreases wear on electrical components
Easy to Use
- Simple to use for patients
- Large and easy to read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm code, which helps reduce after-hours calls and aids over-the-phone diagnosis
Easy to Maintain
- 2-year maintenance intervals, there is no gross particle filter to clean and no 9-volt battery to replace
- Intake filter is easily accessible through a filter door, without having to open the case
Reduce costly breakdowns, after-hours calls, and downtime with the unique design of the Companion 5. The advanced technology reduces compressor wear by 25% at 2 LPM, decreases the operating temperatures to improve cooling, significantly reduces power draw, and improves the overall life of the concentrator.
IN THE BOX: CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
- CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
- Three Year Warranty
CAIRE is a globally recognized brand in oxygen therapy devices. They also offer the Freestyle Comfort series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators.
- 3 years
Mode of Operation
- Continuous flow
Min O2 Output
- 0.5 LPM
Max O2 Output
- 5.0 LPM
- 87% to 95.5%
- 36 Lbs
- 21.5”H x 12.5”W x 13.5”D
- ≤ 40 dBa @ 2.0 LPM (Typical)
- 350 watts maximum (285 watts at 2.0 LPM)
- AC power supply (comes with 8 foot power cord)