CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator - 5 LPM
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns.
Enjoy a low total cost of ownership with this technologically advanced 5-liter device.
Built with longevity and durability in mind, CAIRE’s Companion 5 ECO stationary oxygen concentrator has a quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw that make it perfect for at-home use. Durable, reliable, and easy to maintain, it is also perfect for care facilities and professional settings.
FEATURES: CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
Lifetime Cost Savings
- High-capacity compressor and sieve beds are equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture, reducing wear on major components
- AutoFLOW technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) provides significant savings on electrical costs and decreases wear on electrical components
Easy to Use
- Simple to use for patients
- Large and easy to read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm code, which helps reduce after-hours calls and aids over-the-phone diagnosis
Easy to Maintain
- 2-year maintenance intervals, there is no gross particle filter to clean and no 9-volt battery to replace
- Intake filter is easily accessible through a filter door, without having to open the case
Reduce costly breakdowns, after-hours calls, and downtime with the unique design of the Companion 5. The advanced technology reduces compressor wear by 25% at 2 LPM, decreases the operating temperatures to improve cooling, significantly reduces power draw, and improves the overall life of the concentrator.
IN THE BOX: CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
- CAIRE Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
- Three Year Warranty
CAIRE is a globally recognized brand in oxygen therapy devices. For applications with multiple oxygen therapy patients, the AirSep NewLife Intensity allows two patients to use the device simultaneously. They also offer the Freestyle Comfort series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators series of portable pulse dose oxygen concentrators.
- 3 years
Mode of Operation
- Continuous flow
Min O2 Output
- 0.5 LPM
Max O2 Output
- 5.0 LPM
- 87% to 95.5%
- 36 Lbs
- 21.5”H x 12.5”W x 13.5”D
- 50 dBA at 2 LPM
- 350 watts maximum (285 watts at 2.0 LPM)
- AC power supply (comes with 8 foot power cord)