Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator- 5 LPM (with OPI)
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns.
Low cost, reliable oxygen therapy for home use.
The Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator offers maximum patient compliance and comfort, using innovative technology to deliver oxygen therapy in a highly efficient manner. The humidifier bottle holder accommodates all bottle styles.
INCLUDES OPI FOR ADDED SECURITY
As an extra safety precaution, the EverFlo includes an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI). With OPI a light on the front of the EverFlo device will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels.
FEATURES: Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
Lifetime Cost Savings
- High-capacity compressor and sieve beds are equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture, reducing wear on major components
- AutoFLOW technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) provides significant savings on electrical costs and decreases wear on electrical components
- Among the lowest cost for comparable units
Easy to Use
- Compact, 31 lb unit
- Has wheels and carved out handle for easy transport
- Quiet, user-friendly operation
- Filter lasts for 2 years
- Metal cannula is less likely to break
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
IN THE BOX: Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator unit
- User manual
- 3-year warranty
ABOUT Philips Respironics
The EverFlo oxygen concentrator is part of of Philips Respironics’ Freedom Series, offering freedom from oxygen tanks and accessories, deliveries, and complex maintenance issues. Patients seeking a portable solution should check out their SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (continuous and pulse dose modes) or the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (pulse dose only).
- 3 years
Mode of Operation
- Continuous flow
Min O2 Output
- 0.5 LPM
Max O2 Output
- 5.0 LPM
- 90% to 96% (at 5LPM)
- 31 Lbs
- 23”H x 15”W x 9.5”D
- 45 dBA (typical)
- 350 watts (average)
- 120 (±10%) VAC 60 Hz