AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillows System
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED (unless you let us know the Nasal Pillow size)
The AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask from ResMed promises increased comfort and better performance for CPAP therapy patients. Almost 50% lighter and 50% quieter than ResMed’s previous nasal pillows mask design, the AirFit P10 also proved more effective during a mask comparison study where patients gained 40 minutes of additional sleep per night using the new AirFit P10. Lightweight, quiet and unobtrusive, the AirFit P10 nasal pillows represent an exciting CPAP mask upgrade for patients who use the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 Elite sleep apnea machines.
- Ultra Quiet
ResMed hails the AirFit P10 nasal pillows as its “quietest mask to date,” claiming an approximate noise reduction of 50% from its predecessor model, the ResMed Swift™ FX nasal pillows. The AirFit P10 mask incorporates ResMed’s new QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting, which gently redirects exhaled air in such a way that it’s barely noticed by you or your sleeping partner.
- Lightweight and Unobtrusive
Weighing only 1.6 ounces when fully assembled, the AirFit 10 nasal pillows are 50% lighter than the previous Swift FX nasal pillows system. The AirFit 10’s also features a lightweight yet durable flex-tube, which allows patients easy freedom of movement without compromising mask seal.
- Flexible Nasal Pillows
The AirFit P10’s nasal pillows are clearly marked for sizing as well as for left/right orientation, helping ensure a snug, comfortable fit. The nasal pillows are also flexible enough to allow for compression and movement without breaking their seal, thus better accommodating changes in sleeping position.
- Easy Fit and Quick Assembly
The nasal pillows are easily clipped into the compact mask body, which is then connected to the AirFit P10’s QuickFit™ elastic headgear. The simple three-piece design is easy to assemble and clean. Delivering a snug yet comfortable fit, the QuickFit headgear does away with cumbersome Velcro straps or clips. Instead the headgear is easily adjusted by moving the two back straps wider or closer together. (A special version of the P10, the ResMed AirFit P10 for Her nasal pillows system caters specifically to the needs of women.)
- Simple, Effective, Award-Winning Design
Clinical tests conducted by ResMed claim AirFit P10 patients enjoyed an additional 40 minutes of sleep per night compared with the Swift FX predecessor. Already backed by the positive feedback of numerous Sleep Direct customers, the AirFit 10 nasal pillows also earned professional recognition as a 2014 recipient of the Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
- Clinical study saw P10 users gain 40 minutes of additional sleep per night
- Ultra quiet, the P10 produces 50% less noise than ResMed Swift FX nasal pillows mask
- Extremely lightweight, the P10 is 50% lighter than previous ResMed model
- Flexible Nasal Pillows design seals on contact, with color-coded sizing (Small, Medium and Large) and left-right orientation ensuring optimal fit
- Durable, lightweight flexi-tube allows patient greater freedom of movement
- QuickFit™ Elastic Headgear delivers snug fit without cumbersome Velcro tabs or clips
- Easy assembly from the simple three-piece design
- Innovative design won 2014 Red Dot Design Award
- Rx Required
Don’t settle for a CPAP mask that only works OK. You could literally be losing some valuable sleep without checking out the new AirFit P10 from ResMed. So don’t delay, the AirFit 10 nasal pillows system is available for purchase right now at CPAP Direct.
- Sizing Guide - PDF, 582.48 KB