Swift™ FX Nasal Pillows System without Headgear
The lightweight Swift™ FX nasal pillows system without Headgear from ResMed makes it easy to forget about your CPAP therapy – but in a good way! The Swift FX mask is small and unobtrusive, offering a generous freedom of movement for sleep apnea therapy. And while it’s soft-fitting and flexible, the Swift FX is also robust enough to handle high-pressure prescriptions ensuring dependable, effective CPAP therapy throughout the night for a wide range of patients.
- Soft Fit for Maximum Comfort
Sleep apnea patients will appreciate the Swift FX’s super-soft fit and minimal face coverage. This is a discreet mask option that’s easy to put out of mind for a distraction free night. The mask is flexible enough to fit snugly yet adjusts for unique facial contours and curves, and does so without leaving pesky red marks afterward. (ResMed also offers the Swift FX for Her nasal pillows system designed for the specific comfort needs of female patients.)
- Flexible, Unobtrusive Design
The Swift FX’s dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base allow for some movement without losing the mask’s seal with your face. This tolerance allows for a greater freedom of movement, accommodating changes in sleeping position without sacrificing performance. You can rest easy – on your side, or back – knowing the Swift FX will keep things running smooth.
- Super-soft fit is flexible enough to provide snug fit while also gently adjusting to the unique curves of your face
- Small and lightweight, the Swift FX mask can still handle therapy across the entire spectrum of prescribed pressure settings
- Stable and flexible dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base are designed to maintain mask seal without restricting the sleeper’s movements
- Includes Small, Medium and Large pillows sizing
Keep things light and comfortable when it comes time to hit the sack with the ResMed Swift FX nasal pillows. Check out the CPAP mask that will make you forget you’re even wearing it and order the Swift FX nasal pillows today at CPAP Direct.