Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (16-Cell Battery)
Get out and enjoy the world again with this highly portable, powerful oxygen concentrator.
The Inogen One G5 offers an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute, 6 oxygen flow settings, and weighs only 4.7 pounds, making it the most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models.
The Inogen One G5 also boasts a longer battery life than all other models, allowing you to more freedom in your day-to-day activities and for extended travel, removing barriers to a vibrant, active life.
FEATURES: Inogen One G5
- Up to 13-hour battery life (16-Cell battery at setting 2)
- Charge at home or in the car, while in use or not
- FAA approved for airline travel
- Flow settings 1 – 6, delivers double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Get the right level of delivery at the right time, whether awake or asleep, thanks to Inogen’s Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Monitor every aspect of your device with the Inogen Connect App, no matter if you are at home or on the go
In The Box
- Ingogen G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 16-cell Battery
- AC Power Supply & Cord
- DC Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
DETAILS: About the Bluetooth-enabled and Inogen Connect App
Like the Inogen One G4, the Inogen One G5 is Bluetooth enabled and can be used with the Inogen Connect App. This free mobile app allows you the ability to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. Most of all, Inogen Connect provides you with peace of mind knowing that your Inogen concentrator, or that of a loved one in your care, is working properly.
- Battery Life - PDF, 62.29 KB