Philips Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED (Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled)
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo oxygen concentrator delivers effective oxygen therapy in a lightweight and easily portable design. Weighing only 10 pounds, the SimplyGo can produce an impressive maximum output of 2 liters per minute (LPM) with both continuous flow and pulse-dose oxygen modes, as well as a special Sleep Mode. The SimplyGo can also run on battery power for up to 3 hours with its integrated lithium-ion battery pack. Add in the standard mobile DC charger and purpose-built carrying case with wheeled pull-cart, and the SimplyGo gives oxygen patients a reliable solution for portable oxygen therapy.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Features:
- Compact portable oxygen concentrator design weighs just under 10 lbs (9.9 lbs/4.5 kg)
- Continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery meets the therapeutic oxygen needs for many COPD patients with adjustable flow rates and maximum oxygen output of 2 liters per minute (LPM)
- Sleep Mode features increased trigger sensitivity and softer pulse, for improved comfort at night
- Lithium-ion battery pack powers up to 3 hours of therapy, with easy battery swaps to extend the range of cordless therapy
- AC power supply plugs into a standard wall outlet with mobile DC charger for mobile charging from 12V plug in car, truck or RV
- Intuitive user interface with simple touchpad selection and easy to read screen
- Convenient portability from shoulder satchel carrying case and collapsible wheeled pull-cart, with additional accessory storage bag included
- FAA-approved for in-flight use on commercial airliners
Lightweight Oxygen Concentrator with Heavyweight Performance
Weighing only 10 lbs, the SimplyGo is a lightweight, compact design built for easy portability. But the SimplyGo’s small size doesn’t mean lightweight performance, as it can deliver up to 2 LPM of oxygen with adjustable flow rate settings in either pulse or continuous flow mode. The SimplyGo is a robust, self-contained oxygen system that meets the therapeutic requirements of many COPD oxygen patients. The SimplyGo also offers a special Sleep Mode setting, featuring an increased trigger sensitivity and softer pulse effect for more comfortable and less intrusive experience at night.
Battery Powered O2 Therapy
Patients on the go will appreciate the SimplyGo’s battery power option, with a lithium-ion battery pack offering up to 3 hours of cordless therapy (pulse mode setting 2 at 20 breaths per minute and 0.9-hour duration in continuous flow mode at 2 LPM). The battery pack weighs a mere 1.5 pounds and is fully integrated into SimplyGo design, providing easy swaps with recharged battery packs to extend your cordless range. Battery recharge time takes approximately 2 to 3 hours from full discharge, automatically renewing when the SimplyGo is plugged in with its AC power supply. Patients can also recharge via the standard DC charger, which sources a 12V outlet in a car, truck or RV for mobile charging. Air travelers can rest easy knowing the SimplyGo is approved by the FAA for in-flight use on commercial airliners.
Portable Oxygen Accessories
Philips Respironics engineers designed the SimplyGo for practical portability. A purpose-built carrying case can be utilized as a simple satchel with its shoulder strap, or patients can mount the case to the SimplyGo’s wheeled pull-cart for easy movement. Thankfully, the pull cart folds up for quick, carefree storage when unneeded. Another travel-friendly feature is the accessory bag, which holds the SimplyGo’s multiple parts and accessories available, including DC charger, power cables, humidifier pouch and external battery charger.
Intuitive User Interface
A simple user interface adorns the SimplyGo, with touchpad keys and an easy-to-read screen. Patients can easily select their therapy mode and flow rate, with the SimplyGo including critical fail-safes to ensure quality care. Audible alarms indicate low oxygen, no breath and high breath rate, as well as no flow. The SimplyGo also issues alerts for low battery levels and depleted battery so patients can keep on top of their therapy.
Reliable Oxygen Resource
The SimplyGo oxygen concentrator was built to last, with its long-life compressor(15000 hours), high-quality parts and impact-resistant construction promising durability. Designers subjected the SimplyGo to extreme conditions during development, with impact, vibration and temperature tests to ensure performance you can rely on.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Includes:
- SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- DC charger and AC power cord
- Carry case with shoulder strap
- Wheeled pull-cart
- Accessory storage bag
- User manual
Purchase the Philips Respironics SimplyGo oxygen concentrator from Oxygen Direct for an effective portable oxygen therapy solution.
- Manufacturer Estimated Battery Run Times - PDF, 66.35 KB