Philips Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator (Floor Model)
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Prescription must be received within 48 hours from time of order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns.
Super portable with a unique Sleep Mode for optimal nighttime comfort.
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo oxygen concentrator delivers effective oxygen therapy in a lightweight, easily portable design. Weighing just under 10 pounds, the SimplyGo produces an impressive maximum output of 2 liters per minute (LPM) with both continuous flow and pulse-dose oxygen modes. It also offers a special sleep mode. The SimplyGo can run on battery power for up to 3 hours. It comes with a mobile DC (car) charger and carrying case with wheeled pull-cart for a reliable portable oxygen therapy solution.
FEATURES: Philips Respironics SimplyGo
- Compact design weighs only 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- FAA-approved for use on commercial airliners
- Both continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery with a maximum oxygen output of 2 liters per minute (LPM)
- Sleep Mode has increased trigger sensitivity and softer pulse for improved comfort at night
- Battery pack powers up to 3 hours, with easy battery swaps
- AC power supply plugs into a standard wall outlet
- DC charger for 12V plug in car, truck or RV
- Intuitive user interface with simple touchpad and easy to read screen
- Convenient portability from shoulder satchel carrying case and collapsible wheeled pull-cart, with additional accessory storage bag included
IN THE BOX: Philips Respironics SimplyGo
- SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- DC charger and AC power cord
- Carry case with shoulder strap
- Wheeled pull-cart
- Accessory storage bag
- User manual
- Lithium-ion battery pack offers up to 3 hours of cordless therapy (pulse mode setting 2 at 20 breaths per minute and 0.9-hour duration in continuous flow mode at 2 LPM).
- The battery pack weighs ONLY 1.5 pounds and is fully integrated into SimplyGo design, providing easy swaps with recharged battery packs to extend your cordless range.
- Battery recharge time takes approximately 2 to 3 hours from full discharge, automatically renewing when the SimplyGo is plugged in with its AC power supply.
- Patients can also recharge via the standard DC charger, which sources a 12V outlet in a car, truck or RV for mobile charging.
- Carrying case can be used as a simple satchel with shoulder strap, or mounted to a wheeled pull-cart for easy movement.
- Pull-cart folds up for quick, carefree storage when unneeded.
- Accessory bag, holds the SimplyGo’s multiple parts and accessories available (DC charger, power cables, humidifier pouch and external battery charger).
DETAILS: Easy to Use
- Touchpad keys and easy-to-read screen. Patients can easily select their therapy mode and flow rate, with the SimplyGo including critical fail-safes to ensure quality care.
- Audible alarms for low oxygen, no breath rate, high breath rate, and no flow.
- Alerts for low battery levels and depleted battery.
- The SimplyGo oxygen concentrator was built to last, with its long-life compressor(15000 hours), high-quality parts and impact-resistant construction promising durability.
- Designers subjected the SimplyGo to extreme conditions during development, with impact, vibration and temperature tests to ensure performance you can rely on.